Hello & Welcome to the Product Support Page,
To save you some time, please read the following page, prior to emailing me.
In the case that you would still like product support, after reading the page below, I’d be happy to help you out:)
Usually, I’m out backpacking & taking photos, in the middle of nowhere, without an internet connection.
I take pride in personally helping each of my customers. Your support email will be answered within 10 business days, maximum.
Thanks for Your Time & Talk to You Soon,
Table of Contents
I have provided answers to many of the common email support questions below. Select your course, product or question below.
I Never Received My Course / Digital Products
Sorry to hear that you didn’t receive your products. I’m happy to help you out.
Products are instantly delivered to the email address used to purchase, which was entered during checkout.
In most cases, there was a typo made to the email address during checkout, which causes the non-delivery.
Follow these steps to access your digital products:
- Check your email address which you used to purchase by searching for “Dave Morrow Photography”, within your email search. Make sure to search all folders and filters, including SPAM.
- Check all other email accounts which you own using the same method. Sometimes autofill accidentally fills out the payment form with an alternate email address.
Still can’t find the email?
Follow these steps to verify the payment was processed.
- Verify that the payment was processed to your credit or debit card. You will see a charge from DAVEMORROWPHOTOGRAPHY on your account.
- If the payment was not processed you can return to the product purchase page and make the payment.
- If the payment was processed & you still didn’t recieve the email, there was a typo in the email address upon checkout. I’m happy to fix it for you:)
- Contact me using the directions at the bottom of this page.
Photo Editing for Landscape & Outdoor Photography Course
I have provided answers to many of the common email support questions below. Once you login to your course, there are extensive directions / FAQ inside as well.
How Do I Login to the Course?
Instantly upon enrolling in the course, you will recieve a confirmation email which directs you to create a password and confirm your account.
If you didn’t recieve the confirmation email or create an account password, reference the I Never Received My Digital Products Section, above.
Upon creating a password and confirming your account, you can log in to the course at any time by clicking the link in the very top right-hand corner of any page on my website.
I Confirmed My Account, Created a Password & Still Can’t Login
The user-defined security settings on many computers, web browsers & devices prohibit the login to specific websites.
This is especially true for company/work computers or devices.
Follow these steps to solve your problem:
- Try logging in, using the confirmation email, on a different computer, phone, or tablet. This usually solves the problem. It also lets you know if the login error is caused by the device-specific settings.
- Turn off anti-virus programs or add courses.davemorrowphotography.com to the trusted websites list on your anti-virus program. Now try to log in.
- Turn off any VPN (Virtual Private Network) Software or apps on your computer/device which may block specific sites. Now try to log in.
- Download another web browser and try logging in. I use and recommend Google Chrome or Firefox. Upon download, the nominal settings for these browsers have been used and tested for the course login. They work.
If none of these steps work contact me using the directions at the bottom of this page.
I Forgot My Password & Need to Reset It
Upon signup, you received a confirmation email which allowed you to create a password and login to your account.
The following steps will only work after you confirm and create your password for the first time. If you never confirmed your email or created a password, reference the I Never Received My Digital Products Section, above.
If you already confirmed your account & created a password, follow these steps to quickly change / reset your password.
You must be logged out of your account to change the password, for security reasons.
Step 1: Click Here & Logout of Your Account, if you aren’t already logged out. (Reference photo for logout button)
Step 2: Once you’re logged out, CLICK HERE & RESET YOUR PASSWORD, via the directions.
Photograph the Night Sky eBook
Can I print your eBook, Photograph the Night Sky?
No, I’m sorry it cannot be printed. Digital viewing only. Consider this eBook the same as any other Amazon or Kindle ebook which can only be read digitally. No exceptions.
What File Format is Your eBook, Photograph the Night Sky?
Photograph the Night Sky comes in PDF format. All photos are enhanced for high-resolution screens and mobile devices.
Directions are provided with the book allowing you to download the Free PDF Reader – Adobe Acrobat DC if you don’t already have a PDF reader.
Adobe Acrobat DC is available for free use on PC, Mac, Android & iOS operating systems. This allows you to view your new eBook, ‘Photograph the Night Sky’, from any of those devices for easy access at home or while out shooting.
Star Photography Photoshop Actions
What are the File Formats of the Video Tutorials?
All video tutorials come in 1280 × 720 ( 720P ) MP4 video format. In short these videos will play on any computer or device that supports MP4 video. You can use the free media player provided below in the case that you’re computer doesn’t currently support MP4.
I Can’t Play the Videos on My Computer / Device. How Do I Fix this Problem?
Many times computers will assign a program to a file which the computer thinks will best fit the file source. The computer isn’t always right! Always double click the video file first and see if the computer will open it. If it does you’re all set.
If for any reason the computer will not open / play your new video files you can use the free program VLC Media Player which will support the MP4 video format. This is a free open source video player that works great for all platforms. I currently use this program.
Which Version of Photoshop is Required for the Actions?
You can use and install these actions on Photoshop CS3 & newer, including Photoshop Creative Cloud. These actions will not work with Photoshop Elements.
How to Contact Me for Product Support
Please make sure to read all of the directions above, at least twice, prior to contacting me for support. I’m happy to help, but many times the answer is contained on this page:)
CONTACT DIRECTIONS – READ ME!
STEP 1: Email Me from Your Purchase Email Address.
This is the email address which you used to purchase the product. The purchase email address allows us to pull up your specific order in the system.
If you don’t email me from this address I have no way of pulling up your product / purchase information.
If you can’t find your purchase email address reference the I Never Received My Digital Products Section above which will allow you to find it.
STEP 2: Use the Email Template Provided Below. Please use the correct Email Subject Line and Email Text. Otherwise your email may not find my support inbox. Thank you!
Contact Email Template
Send Support Emails To: Support@DaveMorrowPhotography.com
Email Subject Line: “Product Support – INSERT YOUR PRODUCT NAME”
Example Subject Line: Product Support – Photograph the Night Sky eBook
Email Text – Please Include the Following 3 Items with Your Email in the Following Order.
- Purchase Date: Include Date You Purchased the Product.
- Problem Description: Include detailed account of the problem you’re currently having with the product.
- Any Steps Taken to Solve Problem: Include detailed account of the steps you’ve taken to solve the problem.
Your support email will be answered within 10 business days, maximum.
Enjoy the Day & Talk to You Soon,