Star & Night Sky Photography Tutorial Directory
Read Me First!
My Milky Way, Northern Lights, Star Trails & night sky photography tutorials are contained on multiple pages. Use the links below to navigate to the other tutorials once you’re done here:)
Learn all of the skill sets taught in the tutorials below & you’ll be a master of the night skies!
Additional Night Photography Resources & Tools
- Scouting & Planning for Star, Milky Way and Night Sky Photography Video Series ( Current Page )
- Star & Night Sky Photography Camera and Lens Recommendations »
Milky Way Photography Tutorial
- Milky Way Photography Tutorial – Shooting
- Learn How to Edit Your Milky Way Photos in Lightroom & Photoshop »
Star Trails Photography Tutorial
- Star Trails Photography Tutorial – Shooting »
- Learn How to Create Star Trails the Easy Way in Lightroom & Photoshop »
Northern Lights Photography Tutorial
- Learn How to Photograph the Northern Lights Tutorial – Shooting »
- Learn How to Edit Your Northern Lights Photos Using Lightroom & Photoshop »
Make sure to check out the video notes which are provided below each video ( on YouTube ) for free eBooks, links and other helpful information which are mentioned in the tutorial.
Part 1 – Moon Phase, Dark Skies & Weather
Part II – The Photographer’s Ephemeris & Google Earth
Part III – Stellarium
Download Your Free 70 Page eBook
My new full length book, Photograph the Night Sky, has just been released & I want you to have the first 70 pages for free.
Photograph the Night Sky is Your Definitive Guide to Milky Way, Star Trail, Northern Lights, Moon & Night Sky Photography!
It also contains detailed information & video tutorials on composition, scouting, planning & weather, as well as many other skill sets which apply to landscape photography.