Hello & Welcome,
It’s good to have you back.
Below, there are two different sections.
- The first section covers my complete camera technique.
- The second section covers the most important photo editing tool.
You’re welcome to watch either section or both, in any order you like.
Next week, I’m going to send you a brand new project that I’ve been working on for the past 3 years. It’s finally ready!
Check your inbox at 10AM Pacific Time, next Tuesday, for the new project.
Thanks for being here!
My Complete Camera Technique
After mastering these techniques, you’ll need to determine the best f-stop, shutter speed & ISO settings for each shot.
That’s what today’s video is all about.
No matter what your skill level, you can use my step by step process to determine the best settings for any shooting scenario.
By having a step by step process to follow for each shot, you’ll never wonder if the correct settings are being selected.
Instead of worrying about settings, our goal as photographers is to spend more time thinking about composition & creative images.
My step by step camera technique will teach you how to stop guessing about settings and dial in the perfect shot each and every time.
If you’re just starting out, these techniques will take some practice, but I promise you, through repetition, it will click and you’ll start creating great images.
While watching the video, it may be helpful to reference the following free PDF downloads.
Video 1 – Camera Technique Overview
Video 2 – Selecting White Balance, F-Stop, Shutter Speed, & ISO
The Most Important Photo Editing Technique
Today we’re going to finish the image that I’ve been editing over the past 2 weeks.
This video covers what I consider to be the most important photo editing technique.
Even the best composition is worthless without it!
You’ll learn the method I use to control how the viewer’s eyes move through an image.
Suddenly they are drawn into the photo without even knowing why.
This is the recipe for consistently creating visually appealing images.
I use these techniques in every single picture!
Follow these steps prior to watching the video.
- Make sure to watch part 1, & part 2, first. You can download the RAW working file with part 1.
- You can use your current version of Lightroom & Photoshop, or Download Adobe CC Photography Bundle. I use & recommend the Adobe CC bundle which has the latest features for Lightroom, Photoshop & Camera RAW.
- Check your inbox next Tuesday. I’m going to share a new project that I’ve been working on.