Thanks to everyone that participated in my Free Star Photography Workshop Give Away Contest. I’ll select a winner sometime this week and make the announcement. Besides this spot, all this summer star photography workshops are now sold out. If you’re still interested in one, feel free to drop me a line to be placed on the waiting list for next year.
So you might have noticed there is a new menu bar at the top of this website, what do you all think? Like it or not? Some feed back would be great. I also recently updated my Post Processing Before & After Page with some new images, tips & tricks.
- 3 Exposures captured at -2EV, 0EV and +2EV.
- Adjust 0EV RAW file in LR4 then sync others to match all settings less exposure.
- Export to (3) JPEGS
- Apply Tony Kuypers Luminosity Masking Actions & Techniques using channels to selectively blend the three files into one well exposed file.
- Color balance and slight overall saturation adjustment OnOne Perfect Photo Suite
- Selectively adjust contrast and vibrance using luminosity masks.
- Nik Output Sharpener
- Apply slight vignette with Nik Color Efex Pro 4, Darken / Lighten Center preset.
- Use spot brush to remove sensor dirt and fix up a few messy spots.