Hello & Nice to Meet You,
First off, thanks for stopping by and visiting the site. I truly appreciate it & hope you like what I’ve put together here.
Jump to the contact section of your choice by using the links below or scrolling down:
- Product Support
- Commercial Use & Licensing
- Photo Sharing & Attribution
- General Photography Questions
- Photography Prints
Need customer support for an already purchased product? Please visit the Product Support Page provided below.
Commercial Use & Licensing
‘Commercial Use’ regarding the use of images online or offline is defined very broadly. The determination of commercial or non-commercial use is based on the contextual use of the image. The determination is NOT based on the tax-filing status of the entity using the image nor on whether or not a financial transaction takes place.
Commercial use of our images is allowed only if expressly granted by Dave Morrow Photography LLC. All commercial uses will incur a licensing fee. Our fees are based on the following criteria:
- Media – print, web, television, social media, etc.
- Distribution Size – number of copies printed, viewing audience size, exposure (regional, national, international)
- Length of Use – 1 year, 2 years, etc.
- Prominence of Display – 1/4 page, 1/2 page, full page, spread, front cover, back cover, home page (online), interior page (online), etc.
Sample Use Requiring A License To Copyright:
- A marketing campaign for a commercial entity. ( Examples include but are not limited to social media and Google Ad Words. )
- A fund-raising campaign for a not-for profit entity.
- A background image for a website about furniture.
- Website containing ads or paid products of any kind.
- Social media posts driving traffic ( with use of our photos ) to revenue generating websites of any kind.
- License to create an individual print for use in a private home.
- Social Media posts containing our photos and links to any revenue generating website.
- Blog posts containing our photos and revenue generating ads on the same website.
Please include as much information as you have when making contact via the following email: Support@DaveMorrowPhotography.com
Photo Sharing & Attribution
You are Free
Under the Following Conditions
- Attribution — If you wish to use/share any of my work for non-commercial purposes, please credit Dave Morrow AND the link back to www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com DIRECTLY next the picture so it can be easily seen. (but not in any way that suggests that I endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial — You may NOT use any photos or content contained on this website for commercial purposes without prior permission from Dave Morrow. See below for commercial usage & licensing. Commercial usage includes using any of our pictures or content to drive traffic to any website or platform that generates revenue of any kind. Reference Commercial Usage Section below.
- No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Examples of Non-Commercial Usage
None of the following can generate revenue of any kind to be considered non-commercial. This includes but is not limited to ads, affiliate links, and paid products. Simply stated, if you make money from any source tied to the platform where you are to share our photos, it’s considered commercial. Reference the Commercial Usage Section for complete details.
- Blog Post describing a trip or destination.
- Online article discussing the landscape photography.
- A website for a school project about the use of light in art.
- An individual using an image as a desktop background for the computer monitor.
General Photography Questions
Due to high email volume the Dave Morrow Photography Support Team takes care of my email responsibilities so I can travel, shoot & provided tutorials for everyone:)
Sorry in advance if I am not able to answer your personal email. On average we receive 50-100 general photography emails / questions a day, and it would be humanly impossible to respond to them all.
I wish I could answer each and every email, it’s something I struggle with. Unfortunately answering every email would take away from my time and ability to write tutorials, take photos, teach workshops and provide learning information for the masses.
We always respond to emails concerning workshops / tours and licensing, or any other services provided on the site. Please make sure that you reference these pages, linked above, prior to contacting us about them as there is a substantial amount of information on each page.
To help I’ve created the Welcome to Dave Morrow Photography Page & Learn Photography Page which provide site maps of all the information on this website. These will help you with any information which I currently provide! You can also join Dave Morrow Photography – All Access where I provide in-depth tutorials which aren’t on my website. Sign up at the bottom of this page:)
Thanks for taking the time to read my contact page. If you would like to get in touch please do so by emailing Support@DaveMorrowPhotography.com. Please provide a detailed subject line so we can best handle your email.
Due to the ever increasing toll mass printing, consumerism and shipping takes on the trees, forests and environment, I am no longer offering prints. Thanks for understanding!
You can still enjoy all of my photos digitally by viewing the galleries below!